Nuke Powder Nuke Powder

It feels/sounds cluttered. Like the playing tracks weren't balanced correctly. Maybe its just because my sinuses are getting to me.
But nevertheless.
Good work.

MaelouX responds:

In some way it is possible yeah at the middle...
Thanks for your review hope you have liked it :)

We Are Legend We Are Legend

Hum.

To be honest it sounds a bit like a technoish halo naruto mix, In my opinion, :3.

Last Try Revelation Last Try Revelation

- Wonderful -

Very well plotted out, As a musician,
I personally found so much emotion twisted within what you've created with so much harmonic sounds, It comes out with an absolutely smooth texture,
However it is a very inspirational piece, I think that initially the bass could use a extremely slight touch back, or one tiny notch up, The balance is good, But just a suggestion for pieces like this.
If like you said in the comics below, are planning to write any form of manga, Hit me up, I am also at this very moment making one of my own as well, And I would love to help you with any illustrations or music that you might be using and so on and so forth,

-Perhaps you can hit me up on that offer, Always glad to help in any way, Especially to those like you who seem to be so dedicated to their work, Its people like us who start small and make it big by the will to carry on through with our dreams!

-Yours truly-
-Colson Andrews-

MaelouX responds:

Wow! You're the first to offer me your help, I'm really happy that my project might interest you: D
I will contact you by PM to tell you what it's about. But for now, not much is done.
See you soon and thank you for this full review!

Sonic 3 - Main Boss(NES M Sonic 3 - Main Boss(NES M

Very nice.

Very Very nice, I've always had the greatest
passion for any and ALL sonic games,
Especially their amazing music, And I can
say you've matched their quality my friend,
Great Job ;D

Reasoner- -_Lost_- Reasoner- -_Lost_-

Sadly.

Sadly I must agree with the people who have said that his can be described in no words. I wish i could describe it. But something so beautiful has yet to have words invented to define such elegance.
Very well done,...