music euphoria music euphoria

4th Song

Difficult to get used to. Especially with a super sensitive mouse. The last song, To correct a previous post. Is the Windmill Song. From Ocarina of Time, Originally. Or..At least thats where you learn it. Its also known as the Song of Storms.

Ether War Ether War

Very well

Very well made, And got me going right in the beginning since there was no major tutorial , Which was great not to have for this kind of game, It had a learn from experience feel, Not something you can instantly be good at. ;D 10/10

Canabalt Canabalt

=] epic

As simple as it can get, Yet so amazing, Gave me about 45 minutes of entertainment believe it or not, Very good!

Copy Cat Copy Cat

Great.

Very good game, But although it was very long and boring, i appreciate that you made as many levels as you did, Kept me entertained till about level 20, Then i got bored, But it was good because i came back later and was able to finish, 10/10

BulletTime BulletTime

.181

Yeah...Fastest was .181

Meet'N'Fuck: Ocean Cruise Meet'N'Fuck: Ocean Cruise

=) Good

The actress was one of the hottest because you got to undress her, In your next game try and ake it so you can remove all of the characters clothes, All in all, Very well done

Another Small Favor Another Small Favor

Hrm...

This game like many others has one problem, Medals dont actually confirm =/ . Other then that, it was well made

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Great game

Very fun, Extremely addicting, ^^ 10/10

Leaving Leaving

=). Very nice

I liked it..Good job.. Was well made for what it was and i enjoyed it!.

Red Code 2 Red Code 2

Hrm

Well i think you guys are trying way to hard about the add problem...I have it on a lot of games sometimes when i load it, Just right click on the screen when it actually finished loading, and click play.